"Farscape 3·19: I-Yensch, You-Yensch
A meeting with Scorpius takes a sour turn while Talyn crosses a line from which he cannot come back.
- “D'Argo and Rygel meet Scorpious and Bracca with a deal that would be mutually beneficial. Only problem is, they picked the worst diner in the Uncharted Territories to have said meeting. Will they come to an understanding? Will Rygel get food poisoning? It all just begs one question: ""Why so difficult?""” (thanks Billy Roberts!)
- “Someone gets trigger happy. Insurance fraud is committed. And a terrible robbery/hostage situation is preformed by two blue monkeys. And ""WHY SO DIFFICULT?""” (thanks GoingMetal799!)
- “A small business owner's get rich quick scheme is foiled when old enemies with fancy jewelry use his restaurant for top secret talks. Meanwhile on Moya, visons of sorrow come true due to an itchy trigger finger... Why so difficult!?” (thanks Marky See!)
- “An Elmore Leonard story interrupts our crew's attempts to negotiate for their safety. Meanwhile, it's time for serious discussions about long-term Leviathan care.” (thanks Nazzy!)
- “Friendship bracelets Farscape style! Why so difficult! With some guest characters that look suspiciously like some of the creative team. ” (thanks Lucy !)
- “Monkey business ensues when Pumpkin and Honeybunny interrupt negotiations at the restaurant, one of our heroes learns to empathize at an extraordinary level, and another is convinced to get a lobotomy” (thanks Adam T!)
“Two blue, angry, Rorf-ish hounds, /
In our diner, burn it down,
It's 'The Ties That Bind',
Are these the good kind?
- Keep hitting your head on the ground.” (thanks Ric from the Delta Quadrant!)
- “Ok honey's what would you like to order? Let's start with the little man in the booster chair, what would you like to eat? Oh don't get uppity with me or your not going to get anything I don't care how many people you've ruled over, I'm the emporis of this Diner. Ok next, you big strapping tentaceles hunk, I bet you like a good meaty meal. Now you dark and leather something cool to drink? A wormhole shack, best on this side of the sector. I'll be right back with everyone meals. Oh yes you....I'll bring you what ever. Be right back with your drinks.” (thanks Blackrain !)
First aired on Monday, 21 January 2002, written by Matt Ford, and directed by Peter Andrikidis